learn, create & share
we believe in slow, enjoyable & shared learning, gathering in small groups to guarantee intimacy and time for everyone.
OUR WATER PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS ARE DESIGNED TO LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THE WATER, THIS WORKSHOP IS SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS,
FROM BEGINNERS WHO NEVER TRIED PHOTOGRAPHY TO EXPERIMENTED PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO WANT TO START SHOOTING FROM THE WATER
a typical workshop journey
1. WE MEET AT THE STUDIO, HAVE A COFFEE OR TEA TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES.
2. THE THEORY
3. WE SET THE CAMERAS & WATERHOUSINGS
4. WE DRIVE TOGETHER TO THE BEST SPOT REGARDING CONDITIONS (CONIL DE LA FRONTERA, EL PALMAR, LOS CAÑOS DE MECA OR BARBATE)
5. PRACTICAL PART, WE CREATE WHILE SHOOTING LONGBOARDERS DANCING AROUND US
6. BACK IN THE STUDIO WE CLEAN THE EQUIPMENT AND CHECK THE RESUTLS.
AT THE END YOU WILL HAVE UNIQUE EXPERIENCE AND QUALITY CONTENT
«you will learn everything you need to feel more comfortable
in the water with a camera»
This is what our participants say:
«I did the introductory water photography workshop with them and I am very satisfied. They were all very friendly and approachable. This workshop has allowed me to approach surf photography from the water, to understand the basics, to solve many doubts and to get a lot of advice».
«Amazing. We did the aquatic photography course, and the attention, patience and result was wonderful. 100% recommendable. They make you feel at home, I can't wait to come back!».
«The workshop offers a great deal of practical guidance and information on this challenging, but so magical, way of creating images.
I highly recommend this workshop to everyone who loves being in the ocean and being creative, for beginners as well as professional photographers eager to challenge themselves and get inspired».